Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
If within 60 days of your original purchase you are not happy with a product just let us know. We will happily give you a 100% refund without any hassle. We are in this for the longterm and want happy customers. We will do anything we can to make you satisfied with our company.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on VitaMonk’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on VitaMonk’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by VitaMonk at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on VitaMonk’s web site and the products sold to you are provided “as is” and “with all faults”. VitaMonk makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, VitaMonk does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or the products sold to you or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on VitaMonk’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. VitaMonk does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. VitaMonk may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. VitaMonk does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
VitaMonk has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by VitaMonk of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to VitaMonk's web site shall be governed by the laws of Wyoming without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
There are links on this site that can be defined as “affiliate links”. This means that we may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you subscribe or purchase something through the links provided that are signaled with *.
Vitamonk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, audible.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program.
For best response please reach out using our contact page or at email@example.com